The Anime Tourism Association is conducting a survey of anime tourism, i.e., of visits to locations related to anime.
Please share your opinions about real-life locations that appear in Japanese anime or manga that you would like to visit. Such opinions provided by anime fans from around the world will become valuable data for the Association in its selecting of locations for the Japanese Anime 88-Spots 2020 edition. Details of the Japanese Anime 88-Spots 2020 edition will be announced in fall 2019.
We're providing support for your anime spot tours!
We will have a drawing to select 14 individuals from those responding to this survey and provide the following prize money to support their anime spot tours.
We request that the 1st and 2nd place winners create reports to help expand information about tours to the anime spots.
● 1st place (1 winner)
One set of a Suica Card charged with 20,000 yen and an Osaifu Ponta Card charged with 80,000 yen.
● 2nd place (3 winners)
One set of a Suica Card charged with 10,000 yen and an Osaifu Ponta Card charged with 10,000 yen.
- Suica is a rechargeable electronic money card that can be used to pay fares on JR train lines and other various transportation systems in Japan, as well as for making purchases at convenience stores.
- Osaifu Ponta is a rechargeable electronic money card that can be used to make purchases at the Lawson chain of Japanese convenience stores and at other retail stores that accept JCB cards.
● Winners will be notified by the email address that they provided when filling out the survey.
● As a condition for receiving their prizes, the 1st and 2nd place winners will be required to submit a photo or report to the Anime Tourism Association when visiting an anime spot. The photos and reports we receive may be published on our website.
● The 1st and 2nd place winners will receive their prizes at "Fudasho Stop ＃1" (located at 2-13-12, Fujimi, Chiyoda City, Tokyo).
In order to receive their prizes, winners will need to notify us by email one week before the date they intend to visit "Fudasho Stop ＃1".
Note that the opening hours of "Fudasho Stop #1" are from 11:00 to 18:00 on weekdays.
● The 1st and 2nd place winners will need to claim their prizes by March 31, 2020. Prizes unclaimed by this date will be canceled.
（※Leads you to an external site. ）