Through cooperation with the AnimeJapan Organization, the Anime Tourism Association (Chairman: Yoshiyuki Tomino) will hold the first "international correspondent" experience at AnimeJapan 2020 on March 21 and 22, 2020.
As AnimeJapan's first endeavor, this project focuses on targeting overseas anime fans, and winners will encounter unique experiences all at the AJ 2020 venue. Through these various experiences, participants will be able to interact with other anime fans and share information about the charm of Japanese animation as well as exchange their own ideas and impressions. As a result, we hope that Anime Japan will gain worldwide recognition and help bring more people overseas into the Japanese Animation Industry.
An international correspondent is an overseas anime fan given special access by spreading the charm of Japanese animation throughout the world through social media!
Contents of the international correspondent's experience
1) Priority entry to the event hall. (You can enter from the press entrance at 9:00.) *There will be a short briefing in the hall until 9:15.
2) Interview people directly involved in the anime industry (Conducting interviews with companies exhibiting at AJ 2020).
3) Participation in a Meet and Greet (Providing opportunities to socialize with other anime fans living overseas).
4) Presentation of a certificate of appreciation (Letter of Appreciation for Mission Complete as a Foreign Correspondent).
5) Special coupon gift (Coupons worth 1,000 yen that can be used at the Anime Tourism Association booth)
6) Use of the designated waitroom (a waitroom is available in the conference building where you can put your belongings, submit work and rest.)
7) Take a survey and receive an AJ 2020 original clear file as a free gift.
Event Date: March 21st, 2020 (Required) ／March 22nd, 2020 (Optional)
Application Fee: 8,900JPY (Admission for 2 days, tax included)＊Application fee is the same for one-day admission
Number of Winners: 120 *Winners will be determined by drawing
Meeting Location: Winners will be contacted after the drawing
Organizing, Planning,and Management: Anime Tourism Association
Sales and Operation: Cool Japan Travel,Inc.
In Cooperation With: AnimeJapan Organization／Crunchyroll K.K.／MyAnimeList,LLC and more